Please call our professional roof repair experts to respond to roof leaks. They will be able to advise you on the appropriate solution while respecting your budget.
Does your roof have a water leak?
Water infiltration through the roof is a common problem in Québec. Severe snow, rain, wind and ice degrade roofs across the province.
A roof in good condition will stop water infiltration. If the roof is leaking, there’s a problem. So, the roof must be repaired quickly to prevent water from flooding the entire building.
Without the correct intervention, your property can be damaged. Once our roofer has worked to stop water infiltration, your property will regain its waterproofing.
That’s why it’s necessary to entrust roof repairs to professionals as soon as problems are discovered.
Please call our professional roof repair experts to respond to any roof leak. They will advise you on the appropriate solution while respecting your needs and your budget.
What are the signs of water infiltration?
Many homeowners first notice the signs of a roof leak inside the house.
There are 3 major signs:
- Water flowing from the ceiling in a rainstorm – be aware that sometimes a leaking roof shows less obvious signs
- Water spots on ceilings or walls – time for a roof inspection
- Smell of mould or mildew also indicates the presence of water
Outside, some signs are unmistakable:
- Sagging or discoloured soffits and fasciae – if you walk on your roof, you may notice that parts are soft or spongy under your weight
- Some weather events tend to precede roof leaks – if the temperatures drop enough, you may be dealing with ice damming on the roof
- If your roof leaks immediately after a period of frost, it’s not withstanding the presence of ice
Call the professionals at Toiture MR.
At the slightest suspicion, take photos so you can send them to your home insurer. Then consult your insurance policy to determine if the damage is covered. If so, your agent will tell you what actions to take and guide you with the procedures.
Besoin d'une estimation gratuite?
Que ce soit pour une nouvelle toiture, une réparation, un entretien ou une nouvelle gouttière, nous répondrons dans les plus brefs délais.