L’installation d’un revêtement pour toit plat toiture demande une grande expertise. Il s’agit d’un investissement majeur qui devra vous servir pendant de nombreuses années.
Flat Roof Repair
Is it time to recover your flat roof?
Installing a flat roof covering requires a great deal of expertise. It’s a major investment that will serve you for many years to come.
A number of key steps must be done to perfectly protect your roof. Toiture MR has the experience and knowledge to execute the job properly – we don’t neglect a single detail. We analyze all the characteristics of your flat roof and consider your tastes, your needs and your budget in order to find the solution that best suits your specific situation.
Flat Roof Covering
There are several coverings for flat roofs, here are a few:
Flat roof with elastomer covering
This covering offers the longest lifespan (25 to 30 years). It’s a two-layer system: the base covering is usually attached mechanically, while the top covering is torch welded by our senior roofer. This covering can offer multiple guarantees.
The advantages of a flat elastomer roof
- Popular choice
- Weather resistant
- Easy to maintain
Flat roof with PVC membrane
Service life is 20 to 25 years. This covering is flexible and can adapt to Québec’s climate.
The advantages of a PVC roof
- Quick to install
- Easy to inspect and maintain
- Resists heat, weather and UV rays
- Modern and eco-friendly appearance
- Available in white
Flat roof with EPDM membrane
Service life of 15 to 20 years and installation is simple like a swimming pool liner. Easy to use over a large area and the most ecological choice. Its complete manufacturing cycle is certified ISO 14001 and the membrane can be recycled at the end of its useful life.
The advantages of an EPDM roof
- 100% recyclable – first-choice environmental solution, though this material is petroleum-based
- Lifespan of 15 to 20 years
- Flexible and elastic coating – additional protection against cracks
- Easy to preserve and maintain – annual inspection may reveal the need for a minor repair of seals or rubber membrane
- Resistant to sun, steam, fire and all of Québec’s climate variations
- Recognized for its strength and lightness – an undeniable advantage for lightening your flat roof
- Can be installed directly over the old roof in some cases
Flat roof with TPO membrane
TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) membrane is plastic. Modern installation techniques use less glue, making it simple to install and environmentally friendly. This also means changes are easy and efficient. In addition, this membrane saves time because it’s easy to inspect for insects and bacteria. TPO’s biggest advantage is that it is recyclable.
The advantages of a TPO roof
- Very long lifespan
- Resists bacteria well
- Resists UV rays
- Aesthetic appearance, especially in white
- Competitively priced
- Withstands all kinds of bad weather
- Effective against insects
- Almost invulnerable to humidity
- Maintenance free
- Recyclable at end of life
Need a free estimate?
Whether for a new roof, repair, maintenance or a new gutter, we will respond as soon as possible.